Action Dry was established in 1996 and incorporated in 2002.
Our experience is combined with a company mindset for continuous development and innovation delivered through diligent, quality services coupled with integrity. All our Mould related work is science and evidenced based
- Our Services are BS EN ISO 9001: 2015 and BS EN ISO 14001:2015 Accredited
- Our mould remediation services are science and evidence based and lead the industry.
- Our Services are Safecontractor and SMAS Accredited
- Our Services are independently audited annually - ensuring quality & reassurance
- We endeavour to be a British Standards PAS 64 Compliant organisation - BS PAS 64 is the code of practice for the Mitigation and recovery of water damaged buildings
- Action Dry's Managing Director is a technical advisor on the Steering Panel for the British Standards PAS 64:2013
- Action Dry are the UK Master Licence holders for Goldmorr Mould remediation processes and respirable Mycotoxin testing services
- Visible mould removed, air quality improved and hidden mould issues investigated
- Advanced Mould and Mycotoxin testing using laboratory and real time methods
- We specialise in returning mould damaged property to normality - and focus on those reporting health issues which are said to be mould related.
- We specialise in drying water damaged buildings